The Swiss Foundation for Tuberculosis Research invites applications for the 23th SwissTB Award for the amount of CHF 10'000.
The personal prize for the best research work in the field of tuberculosis is granted on the World Tuberculosis Day. All aspects of research, from bench to clinical practice, are welcome.
- Work accepted for publication or published in the year 2023.
- Most of the research work done in Switzerland.
- The prize goes to the first author.
- SwissTB Award winners of the last 3 years are excluded.
- Applications can be submitted online on swisstb.org.
- Deadline: 31.12.2023