The Swiss Foundation for Tuberculosis Research invites applications for the 18th SwissTB Award for the amount of CHF 10'000.
The personal prize for the best research work in the field of tuberculosis is granted on the World Tuberculosis Day on 24th March 2019. All aspects of research, from bench to clinical practice, are welcome.
- Work accepted for publication or published in the year 2018.
- Most of the research work done in Switzerland.
- The prize goes to the first author.
- SwissTB Award winners of the last 3 years are excluded.
- Applications can be submitted online on swisstb.org.
- Deadline: 31.12.2018